Danish Pickled Cucumbers
- 2 medium Cucumbers (thinly sliced)
- 1/3 cup Cider Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Water
- 2 tbsp Granulated Sugar
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 1 tbsp Dill Weed or Parsley (minced)
- Take a non-reactive bowl and place cucumbers in it.
- Mix cider vinegar, water, granulated sugar, salt and pepper in another bowl.
- Pour this mixture over the cucumbers.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Stir occasionally.
- Remove and drain the water.
- Garnish with dill weed or parsley and serve.