Cream Of Salmon Soup
- 4 cups Water
- 3 medium Potatoes (peeled & cut into ½-inch pieces)
- 2 medium Onions (chopped)
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp White or Black Pepper
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 2 pounds Skinless Salmon Fillets (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- Dill Weed (minced, for garnishing)
- Heat water, potatoes, onions, salt, pepper and bay leaf in a large skillet and bring to a boil.
- Cover the skillet and simmer for about 10 minutes, until the potatoes are tender.
- Add in the salmon pieces.
- Cover and simmer for another 5 minutes, till the fish slivers easily when pricked with a fork.
- Remove the bay leaf from the soup.
- Remove ½ cup of the soup liquid and mix with whipping cream.
- Stir the soup cream mixture into the soup and heat thoroughly.
- Garnish with dill weed and serve hot.