- 16 ounces Mushrooms (fresh sliced)
- 1 medium Onion (sliced)
- 2 Zucchini / Yellow Squash (sliced)
- 1 Green Pepper (chopped)
- 3 to 4 tbsp Margarine
- Salt, Garlic Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- 1 large Tomato (ripe & firm)
- 1 10-inch Pie Shell (unbaked)
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- Combine mushrooms, onion, squash, and green pepper and sauté them in margarine, until they are tender. Take care that the vegetables do not become soft. Drain well.
- Add in salt, garlic salt and pepper.
- Slice the tomato and place the slices in the bottom of the pie shell. Add cooked vegetables on top.
- Combine mayonnaise and mozzarella cheese and spread over vegetables.
- Bake the vegetable pie in the oven for one hour, at a temperature of about 350 degree F.