- 2 Egg Yolks
- 12 ounce Evaporated Milk
- 14 ounce Cream Of Coconut
- 14 ounce Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup White Rum
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cloves
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Beat the egg yolks and mix them with the evaporated milk.
- Boil the mixture in a boiler, over simmering water, while stirring constantly until it gets thickened.
- Now, put the mixture in a blender and add the cream of coconut, condensed milk, rum, water, cloves, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Blend the mixture for 30 seconds and chill it overnight.
- It is ready to be served.