- 1 large Eggplant
- 1 tsp Butter
- 2 cloves Garlic (Crushed)
- 2 tbsp Sesame Paste
- 1/4 cup Scallions (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Parsley (Chopped)
- Prick the eggplant with a fork and then coat it with butter.
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees and bake the eggplant for 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and set it to cool.
- Now peel the skin and then deseed it. Chop it and place then and blend it with sesame paste, garlic, scallions, lemon juice and parsley, till smooth.
- Refrigerate and sprinkle paprika on top, before serving.