Cranberry Nut Pie
|Calories Per Serving:
- 4 cups Cranberries (thawed or fresh)
- 3 tbsp Flour
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Brown Sugar (packed)
- 1/3 cup Butter (melted)
- 1 Pie Shell (9 inch)
- 1 Egg
- Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
- Get the pie shell ready (butter the bottom layer) and crimp the edges to add the extra touch.
- Mix cranberries and brown sugar and place it in the crust.
- Take a big bowl and whisk egg in it, until it is thick. Slowly add sugar, while beating continuously.
- Mix melted butter and flour and continue beating.
- Once blended well, pour the mixture over the cranberries.
- Cover the pie crust with foil
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, at 375 degree F.
- Remove the foil and bake once again, for 20 to 25 minutes.