- 400 g Noodles
- Salt (to taste)
- 350 g Turkey Breast
- 1 bunch Leek Onions
- 1 small tin Tomato Puree
- Pepper (as desired)
- 250 g Hollandaise Sauce (ready for cooking)
- 200 g Cheese (grated)
- Cook noodles to the desired texture ("al dente").
- Cut turkey breast in slices and cut leek onions in rings.
- Heat oil in a pan. Roast turkey breast and leek onions.
- Add in tomato puree and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange noodles in the shape of a nest, on a baking tin.
- Sprinkle half of the grated cheese on the top.
- Spoon hollandaise sauce on the noodles and then, sprinkle the remaining cheese on the top.
- Bake in the oven, preheated at a temperature of 220 degree C, for 30 minutes.