- 500 g Lamb Neck Fillet (cut into cubes)
- 4 Onions (sliced)
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 5 cups Yoghurt
- 2 Garlic Cloves (crushed)
- 1 tsp Dried Mint
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour (mixed with 2 tbsp of water)
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- A pinch of Mixed Spices
- 2 cups Water
- Place a saucepan on fire and heat oil.
- Add onions and fry until soft.
- Add lamb cubes and mixed spices. Fry for a few minutes.
- Add water and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Lower the heat, cover the pan and simmer for 1 hour, till the meat turns tender.
- In another large saucepan, pour yoghurt and add egg, corn flour and salt.
- Bring the contents to a boil, stirring continuously and lower the heat.
- Add in the cooked meat, along with the sauce to the yoghurt mixture. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Heat butter in another pan.
- Add garlic and mint and fry for 1 minute.
- Pout this over the yoghurt.
- Serve hot with rice.