Oyster Drumstick Curry
- 250 g Oysters
- 2 Drumsticks (cut into medium pieces)
- 150 g Tomatoes (pureed)
- 1 Coconut (grated)
- 100 ml Coconut Oil
- 2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Coriander Powder
- A pinch of Turmeric Powder
- ½ tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 sprig Curry Leaves
- Salt (to taste)
- Place a kadai on fire and heat coconut oil in it.
- Add mustard seeds and cumin seeds and let them splutter.
- Add curry leaves and tomato puree and sauté well.
- Add in the chili powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder. Mix well.
- In another large pan, boil oysters and drumsticks in water, with a pinch of salt and turmeric powder.
- When done, add the boiled oysters and drumsticks to the curry.
- Add grated coconut and stir well.
- Let the mixture boil.
- Remove from heat and serve hot.