- 3 Eggs
- 1-1/2 cups Flour
- 1 cup Sugar (powered)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Almond Extract
- 1 small can Evaporated Milk / 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Butter (melted)
- Chocolate (melted)
- Whipped Cream & Berries (optional)
- Beat the eggs and flour while stirring continuously.
- Add sugar, vanilla, almond extract and evaporated milk or heavy cream. Mix well.
- Beat in melted butter.
- Set Krumake maker on heat and drop 1 tbsp of batter on the iron and press. Hold for 30 seconds.
- Remove and instantly roll into the shape of a cylinder.
- Now, dip the finished cookie in chocolate or fill with whipped cream and berries.
- Repeat the process with rest of the batter.