Pasta with Kale Sauce
- 2 cups Plain Soymilk
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup Nutritional Yeast
- ½ tsp Dill
- ½ tsp Thyme
- ½ tsp Basil
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper (optional)
- 1-2 tbsp Whole Wheat Flour
- 4 large Kale Leaves
- 1 package Pasta
- Place a saucepan on medium heat.
- Add soymilk, nutritional yeast, dill, thyme, basil, garlic powder, salt, pepper and whole wheat flour.
- Whisk continuously or the soymilk will burn.
- Steam kale or cook it in boiling water for about 3 minutes.
- Remove and cut the kale into small pieces.
- Heat the soymilk sauce thoroughly and add the kale pieces.
- Stir well and remove from heat immediately.
- Cook the pasta as per the directions on the package.
- Add the sauce to the cooked pasta and serve hot.