Chocolate Oatmeal Pie
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 1 cup Corn Syrup (light)
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips (semisweet)
- 2 tbsp Butter (melted)
- 1 Recipe Pastry (suitable for a 9 inch single crust pie)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Quick-cooking Oats
- 1/2 cup Coconut (flaked)
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 4 Pie Shell
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Beat the eggs for 3 minutes, or until they are thick and lemon colored.
- Add in sugar, salt, butter, vanilla and corn syrup and continue beating it up.
- Add chocolate, oats and coconut and stir well.
- Pour this mixture into the pie shells.
- Place the pie shells on a baking dish and place into the pre-heated oven.
- Bake for 55 minutes.
- Cool down a bit, cut into pieces and serve.