Sour Cream-Pumpkin Custard Pie
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1/2 cup Whipping Cream
- 2½ tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 cup Sugar (granulated)
- 1 ready-to-use Pie Crust (9 inches, refrigerated)
- 2 cups Fresh Pumpkin (mashed, cooked)
- 1/2 cup Light Brown Sugar (firmly packed)
- 8 ounces Sour Cream
- 2 Eggs
- Pre-heat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Take a 9-inch pie plate and line it with the pie crust, pricking the bottom of the crust with a fork.
- Bake the pie crust for 10 minutes, until it is slightly brown.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- Lower the heat of the oven to 150 degrees F.
- Take a bowl and mix pumpkin, whipping cream, sour cream, spice, eggs and sugars in it.
- Beat the ingredients with a wire whisk, until fully blended.
- Pour this mixture into the baked pie crust.
- Bake for 55 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool.
- Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator.