Baked Stuffed Clams
- 24 Clean Clam Shells
- 6.5 ounce Minced Clams (Drained With Juice Reserved)
- 6 ounce Crab Meat (Drained)
- 4 cups Fresh Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 cup Sweet Onion (Minced)
- 2 cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 2 tbsp Italian Flat Leaf Parsley (Chopped)
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Lemon, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Paprika, to taste
- 2 Lemons, quartered
- On medium heat, melt the butter, along with olive oil.
- Add the onions and stir fry until translucent.
- Add the clams, bread crumbs, lemon pepper, crab meat, and parsley. Stir well.
- Pour the clam juice and reduce the heat.
- Take the clam shell and fill it with the mixture by pressing it tightly into the shell.
- Take a baking sheet and sprinkle lightly with paprika and cover the shells in it.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 205 degree centigrade for 20 minutes, or until it is golden brown.
- Garnish with lemon wedges.