|Calories Per Serving:
- 4 cups Fresh Raspberries
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon (ground)
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 4 tsp Butter
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cream
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2½ tbsp Tapioca
- 1 (9-inch) Double-crust Pie (readymade)
- Preheat oven at 425 deg F (220 deg C)
- In a saucepan, mix fresh raspberries, ground cinnamon, tapioca, sugar, lemon juice and salt.
- Stir and mix together, until raspberries are completely covered.
- Pour the mix into the double-crusted pie
- Dot the raspberry mixture with butter and top with leftover crust.
- Add cream and make 4 to 5 slits in the top crust, to let steam out while baking.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Bake once again, at 375 deg F (190 deg C), for 25 minutes.