Toffee Bar Brownies
|Calories Per Serving:
- 8 Chocolate-covered Toffee Bars (approx 1.4 ounces each)
- 20 ounces Brownie Mix
- 17 ounces Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 16 ounces Whipped Topping (frozen and then thawed)
- Read the package instructions for the brownie mix and prepare the brownies according to the instructions.
- Take a fork and crumble the top of the brownies with it.
- Read the instructions for the chocolate pudding mix and prepare the chocolate pudding according to the instructions.
- As soon as the chocolate pudding is ready, pour it over the brownies and allow it to set.
- Take a wooden spoon and crush the toffee bars with the handle, while the toffee bars are still in their wrappers.
- Sprinkle seven crushed toffee bars over the pudding.
- Take a spatula and spread the whipped topping over the sprinkled toffee bars.
- Sprinkle the last crushed toffee bar over the whipped topping for decoration.