|Calories Per Serving:
- 3 tbsp Bacon Bits
- 1/2 cup Bacon Grease
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 3/4 cup Popcorn Kernels (un-popped)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Take a 6-quart pot and put the bacon grease into it. Place over high heat.
- Add a popcorn kernel or two to check whether the bacon grease is hot.
- Once the kernels pops, add the rest and cover the pot with a lid.
- Shake the pot back and forth to ensure that the un-popped kernels pop.
- Once the popping slows down, remove the quart pot from the heat and set aside, for the kernels to finish popping.
- Transfer the popcorn into a large bowl and season with the salt.
- Toss it together with bacon bits.
- Grate the cheddar cheese and sprinkle this on top of the popcorn and toss well.