- 1 Egg White
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1 tsp Dry Mustard
- 1 (4-ounce) Boneless Pork Cutlet (pounded thin)
- ½ cup Flour
- ½ cup Dry Bread Crumbs
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Lime
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Beat the egg white and water in a mixing bowl, till it starts to foam up.
- Add dry mustard.
- Marinate the pork cutlets with salt and pepper.
- Dip the cutlet in the flour, then into the egg mixture, coating the cutlet thoroughly.
- Now, dip the cutlet in bread crumbs and cover both the sides.
- Cover it in a piece of waxed paper or plastic wrap and set aside or refrigerate.
- Place a heavy frying pan on fire and heat olive oil.
- Place the cutlet in the pan and cook it for about 2 minutes.
- Turn it to the other side and continue cooking.
- When done, remove and drain on a paper tissue.
- Squeeze lime over the cutlet.
- Serve hot with potatoes and leeks.