- 250 g Dry Raisins
- 3 cups Water
- Cracked Ice
- A few drops of Food Coloring
- A few drops of Rose/ Kewra Essence
- Pour the water in a large cooking pan and place it on fire.
- Add the raisins and boil them till they turn very soft. Remove from fire.
- Mash the raisins to form a paste and then, pass through a sieve.
- Chill the strained liquid in the refrigerator.
- When cooled, mix in the food coloring and drops of rose essence.
- Lace cracked ice in a glass and pour the raisin liquid over it.
- Serve chilled.