Raw Banana Thoran
- 2 cups Raw Banana (cut into small pieces)
- ½ cup Grated Coconut
- 2 Green Chilies
- 1 Small Onion
- 1 Garlic
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 2 Dry Red Chilies
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- Salt (to taste)
- 2 stalks Curry Leaves
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Place the raw banana pieces in a pressure cooker, with enough water, turmeric powder and salt and cook.
- In a grinder, place the grated coconut, green chilies, onion and garlic and grind them well.
- Place a pan on fire and heat coconut oil in it.
- Splutter mustard seeds and add red chilies and curry leaves.
- Add the cooked bananas and coconut mixture.
- Stir well and cook on low flame, for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve hot.