|Calories Per Serving:
- 5 slices Bacon
- 1-1/2 cups Almonds (Raw And Whole)
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese (Softened)
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Green Onions (Chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Dried Dill Weed
- Pinch of Freshly Ground Black pepper
- 1 tsp Whole Pine Nuts (Optional)
- Cook the bacon on medium-heat, till brown. Drain and crumble.
- In a baking sheet, arrange the almonds in a layer and bake at 150 degrees C, for 15 minutes.
- Take a bowl and mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise, green onions, dill weed, and black pepper to a smooth blend.
- Make the mixture into a cone shape and place it on a dish.
- Now, put the baked almonds on top of the cone and press it gently.
- Serve with the crackers.