- 18 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Mustard (Yellow Or Dijon)
- 2 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1-2 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup Dry White Wine
- 1-2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest
- 1 lb Lump Crab Meat (Fresh Or Canned)
- 1/4 cup Green Onion Leaves (Chopped)
- Day-old French Or Italian Loaf Bread (Cubed Into 1-Inch Cubes)
- In a boiler, heat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, powdered sugar, garlic powder, Old Bay, lemon zest, and mustard, on a low flame.
- Completely melt the cheese.
- Add wine and lemon juice according to taste and slowly stir.
- Add the crab meat and onion leaves and stir slowly.
- Pour it into a fondue pot.
- Serve with bread cubes for dipping.