- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 pound Mushrooms (wiped clean & finely chopped)
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup Shallots (minced)
- 1 tbsp Dry White Wine
- 1 Garlic Clove (minced)
- 2 tbsp Pine Nuts
- 2 tbsp Sour Cream
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Parsley (chopped)
- Cayenne Pepper, to taste
- Melt the butter on high heat and add the mushrooms and shallots.
- Stir frequently and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Take a skillet and on high heat, add the pine nuts.
- Stir frequently, until toasted. Put in a small bowl.
- Into the mushrooms, add the lemon juice, sour cream and parsley and mix thoroughly.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and set to chill.
- Serve chilled.