|Calories Per Serving:
- ½ cup Butter (melted)
- 3 medium Apples (cored, peeled and thinly sliced)
- ¾ cup Baking Cocoa
- ½ cup Walnuts (chopped)
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 cups White Sugar
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Prepare oven by preheating to 350 deg F (175 deg C)
- Grease a 9 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Mix melted butter, egg and sugar in a large bowl, until fluffy.
- Add in walnuts and apples and fold.
- Take another bowl and sift baking soda, baking powder, flour and salt.
- Combine the wet and dry mixture together and stir until well blended.
- Spread the dough onto the prepared baking dish.
- Place in oven and bake for 35 minutes.
- Apple brownies are ready when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.