- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Chives (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Parsley (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Basil Leaves (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- ½ cup Light Soy Sauce
- 3 Red Birds-eye Chilies (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Ginger (grated)
- 3 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 tbsp Raw or Palm Sugar
- 16 Prawns (cooked and peeled, tails left on)
- 500 g Kingfish (sliced into 24 thin slices)
- 16 Oysters
- 1 tbsp Fresh Coriander (chopped)
- In a bowl, mix mayonnaise, chives, parsley, basil and lemon juice. Keep aside.
- In another bowl, mix soy sauce, birds-eye chilies and ginger. Set aside.
- Combine lime juice and fish sauce in another bowl.
- Add sugar and stir well to dissolve it.
- Take a large platter and place prawns, kingfish and oysters on it. You can also arrange individual serves by placing 2 prawns, 2 oysters and 3 slices of kingfish on each plate.
- Spoon some mayonnaise sauce over the prawns.
- Pour some soy dipping sauce in a shallow bowl and serve with kingfish.
- Add the coriander leaves to the lime juice mix and pour some over the oysters just before serving.