Avocado And Corn Soup
|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 medium-ripe Avocados
- 1 cup Corn Kernels (boiled and crushed)
- 5 cups Vegetable Stock
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp White Pepper Powder
- 2 tbsp Fresh Coriander, chopped
- Halve the avocados, remove the pit and peel.
- Blend the avocados with vegetable stock, lemon juice and salt in a blender, until smooth.
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan, add garlic, and sauté for a minute.
- Now, add the avocado mixture and mix. Add corn and cook on medium heat, until just steaming.
- Season it with salt and pepper powder.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.