Strawberry Jelly Slush
- 250 g Strawberries (chopped 2 cups)
- ¾ cup Sugar
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Strawberry Essence
- Few drops Red Color
- 1 cup Strawberry Jelly
- 2 glasses Water
- 10-12 Crushed Ice Cubes
- Place a large saucepan on fire and add strawberries, sugar and salt.
- Mix the ingredients to form a pulp and bring it to a boil.
- Remove from fire and cool down. Refrigerate.
- Prepare and set the jelly as per the instructions given on the packet.
- Pour the pulp, jelly chunks, red color, strawberry essence and water in a blender.
- Blend the mixture very lightly.
- Place some crushed ice in serving glasses.
- Pour the liquid into the glasses.
- Insert a straw and serve.