Oriental Broccoli Salad
- 1 cup Salad Oil
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup White Vinegar
- 2 Noodle Flavoring Packets (Oriental flavor)
- 3 packets Noodles (Oriental flavor)
- 1 packet Broccoli Slaw
- 1 cup Red Cabbage (shredded)
- ½ cup Scallion/ Green Onion (sliced)
- 1 cup Toasted Almonds (sliced)
- Whisk salad oil, sugar, white vinegar and flavor packets together. Keep aside.
- Discard the third packet, as it would make the salad too salty.
- Take some warm water in a large bowl and add the noodles to soften them. When done, drain them well.
- Add broccoli slaw, red cabbage and scallion. Toss well.
- Pour the prepared salad dressing over the noodles.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Toss the salad with sliced almonds, just before serving.