Chicken and Noodles
- 1/2 kg Boneless Chicken
- 1 Egg
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 pinch Ajinomoto
- 1 packet Noodles
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Green Chilli Sauce
- 2-3 Dry Red Chillies
- 1 tsp Garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp Green Chillies, chopped
- 1 bowl Mixed Vegetables (carrots, spring onions, capsicum and cabbage), shredded
- To begin with, boil the chicken and then cut it into long thin stripes, for more taste.
- Marinate the chicken pieces in a mixture of salt, black pepper, ajinomoto, egg, soy sauce and refined flour, for 1 hour.
- Deep fry and cut the chicken pieces into thin long strips.
- Heat oil in a deep pan; add chopped garlic, dry red chillies, add all shredded vegetables, salt, black pepper, green chilli sauce, ajinomoto, and soya sauce; and saute for 5 min.
- Now, as per instructions of noodles packet, boil cook them fully and add them to the vegetables.
- Toss the noodles well, so as to prevent sticking.
- Add green chillies and vinegar. Cook for 10 min and stir well.
- Serve hot