- ½ ltr Milk
- 1 cup Jaggery
- Elachi Powder (for flavoring)
- 1 tsp Ghee
- Pour milk in a heavy bottom vessel, to prevent the contents from burning.
- Bring the milk to a boil.
- Once the milk starts boiling, reduce flame and stir continuously, to reduce the quantity of milk by half.
- Add the jaggery and continue stirring.
- Now, add ghee and stir to prevent it from sticking to the vessel.
- Add elaichi powder to flavor.
- Stir until the milk and jaggery start solidifying.
- When the ghee separates form the milk, stir for another 5 minutes, before removing from fire.
- Serve hot.