- 2 cups Chopped Cranberries
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- 4 cups Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 Orange Rinds (grated)
- 1/4 cup Butter (melted)
- 1 cup Chopped Nuts
- Mix together the eggs, orange juice, orange rinds and melted butter.
- Sieve dry ingredients and mix them well with creamed mixture.
- Add cranberries and nuts.
- Turn the mixture into 2 loaf pans. Loaf pans should be greased and wax-paper lined.
- Bake for about 40 minutes at 325 degree F.
- Reduce the temperature to 300 degree F and bake for another 40 minutes.
- Take out the bread from pans and remove wax paper before cooling.
- Cranberry Bread is ready.