Carrot Cheese Soup
- 2 tbsp Butter or Margarine
- 2 tbsp All-purpose Flour
- 1 medium Carrot, diced
- 2 Green Onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp Ham, fully cooked and diced
- 2 cups Hot Chicken Broth
- 1/3 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp Fresh Parsley, minced
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 1 dash Hot Pepper Sauce
- Take a saucepan and melt the butter in it.
- Add flour and stir it until smooth.
- Heat in medium heat for 2 minutes and stir continuously.
- While stirring, add the carrots, onion and ham and cook for one minute.
- Slowly add the broth and boil until thickened.
- Reduce the heat and add cheese, parsley, pepper and pepper sauce.
- Now, heat until the vegetables are cooked and the cheese melted.
- Serve hot.