|Calories Per Serving:
- ¼ tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 tsp Chana Dal
- 1 tsp Urad Dal
- 2 tsp Peanuts
- 4 tbsp Oil
- 2 cups Poha (beaten rice)
- 1 Potato
- 1 Onions
- 2 Green Chilies
- 1 pinch Turmeric Powder
- 1 Lemon
- 1 sprig Curry Leaves
- Coriander Leaves
- Salt to taste
- Soak poha or beaten rice in water. Wash it gently and drain out all the water through a strainer.
- Add turmeric powder and salt and keep aside.
- Chop onions, chilies, coriander. Peel and cut potato into small cubes.
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, peanuts, urad dal, channa dal and curry leaves.
- Fry the contents until they begin to crackle.
- To this, add chilies, chopped onions and potatoes. Mix well and add salt to taste.
- Sauté for a few minutes on medium flame.
- Cook till the onions are golden brown and potatoes are tender.
- To this, add the coriander leaves and poha and stir.
- Cook on a slow flame, for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Take it off the flame and allow to cool for some time.
- Add lemon juice for added flavor, before serving.