Green Pea Pancakes
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 tsp Ginger, grated
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves, chopped
- 1 to 2 Green Chilies
- ½ cup Onion, chopped
- 1 cup Green Peas, defrosted
- 1 cup Yellow Moong Dal, split yellow gram
- Salt, to taste
- Soak dal or lentils in warm water for 30 minutes. Drain the water before using.
- Blend ginger, green chilies, peas and dal in a mixer. Add water to make a thick batter.
- Put one fourth of the batter on a greased pan and sprinkle with oil.
- Spread a tbsp of the batter on the pan, to get a pancake of 5 inch diameter.
- On medium heat, cook the pancake until the edges turn golden brown.
- Transfer to a serving place and serve hot.