|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 pound Broccoli Rabe (trimmed)
- 5 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- Boil a pot of salted water.
- Take the broccoli rabe and cut the bottom of the stem into X shape.
- Place it into the boiling water and cook for 5 minutes, to make it tender.
- After 5 minutes, drain the water.
- Place a skillet on medium heat and add the olive oil.
- Now, add the garlic and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Put the broccoli rabe into it and sauté for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle the grated parmesan cheese on top and serve.