Chana Dal Pancakes
- ½ cup Chana Dal (soaked and drained)
- ½ cup Fenugreek Leaves (chopped)
- ½ cup Spinach (chopped)
- ½ cup Carrots (grated)
- 4 to 6 Curry Leaves (chopped)
- 1 tbsp low-fat Curd
- 1 sachet Fruit Salt
- 1 tsp Ginger (grated)
- 1 or 2 Green Chilies (chopped0
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- Soak the chana dal overnight and then grind it into paste.
- Add fenugreek leaves, spinach, carrot, curry leaves, ginger, green chillies and salt to the chana dal and mix well.
- Now, add the curd and fruit salt and mix well.
- Place a non-stick pan on flame and let it heat up.
- Take a tbsp of the chan dal mixture and spread it on the pan, to make a pancake of 5-inch diameter.
- Add a drop of olive oil in the sides and cook on a low flame.
- Flip over and cook from the other side as well, with a drop of oil.
- Cook till both sides are golden brown.
- Serve hot.