Mixed Fruit Punch
- 2 cups Grape Juice (White)
- 1½ cups Lemon Juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1 bottle Ginger Ale
- 1 cup Pineapple Juice
- 1 cup Mango Juice
- 2 Super Ripe Bananas (mashed)
- ¼ cup Mint Sprigs (finely chopped)
- 1 packet Raspberries (washed and drained)
- 1 quart Plain Soda
- ¼ cup Sugar Syrup (boiled & cooled; 1:1 ratio of sugar & water)
- Ice Cubes
- Pour grape juice, lemon juice, ginger ale, pineapple juice, mango juice, bananas, raspberries, plain soda and sugar syrup in a blender and blend well.
- Refrigerate the mixture for a few hours.
- When chilled completely, pour the drink in a punch bowl and add some ice cubes.
- Serve in punch cups and garnish with mint sprigs.