|Calories Per Serving:
- ¾ cup Red Onion (halved and thinly sliced)
- 1 tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
- 1½ quarts Watermelon (seeded and cubed)
- ¾ cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- ½ cup pitted Black Olives (halved)
- 1 cup Fresh Mint (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Put the onion slices in a small bowl and add the lime juice. Mix well.
- Let the mixture stand for 10 minutes. The acid of the lime will mellow the flavor of raw onion.
- Take a large bowl and combine watermelon cubes, feta cheese, black olives, onions and mint together.
- Drizzle olive oil over the salad and toss to blend the ingredients.
- Serve immediately.