Chili Baby Corn
|Calories Per Serving:
- ½ tsp Chili Powder
- ½ tsp Jeera
- 1 cup Baby Corn, sliced
- 1 cup Besan Powder
- 2 Onions, chopped finely
- 2 Capsicums, sliced
- Turmeric Powder
- Salt to taste
- Mix red chili powder and turmeric powder with besan powder and water.
- Dip the baby corn in the semi-liquid besan dough and fry in hot oil.
- In a separate pot, fry garlic and jeera.
- Add onions and wait till it becomes golden brown.
- To this, add capsicum and stir well.
- Cover the vessel and leave to cook for around 10 minutes.
- To this, add fried baby corn and cook for a while again.
- Sprinkle green chilly on top, to add spice before serving.