Baby Corn Rice
|Calories Per Serving:
- ½ tsp Sugar
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 3 cups Basmati Rice, boiled
- 1 Tomato, chopped & with pulp removed
- 2 Onions, chopped finely
- 2 Capsicums, cut into ½ inch pieces
- 3 to 4 Cloves
- 10 to 12 Baby Corns, cut into ½ inch rounded slices
- Pepper, freshly grounded
- Turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Boil in 2 cups of water; sugar, salt and turmeric powder.
- Add baby corns and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes. After draining water, keep aside.
- In a large pan, fry onions and cloves until golden brown.
- To this, add capsicum and baby corns. Stir fry for another 2 minutes.
- To this, add boiled rice, chopped tomato, salt and pepper.
- Mix all ingredients well and stir fry for another 2 minutes before serving hot.