Fresh Fruit Salad
|Calories Per Serving:
- 3 cups Mixed Berries (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries)
- 2 cups Seedless Grapes (red or green)
- 2 crisp Sweet Apples
- 3 Peaches or 6 Apricots
- 2 Bananas (sliced thin)
- 1 cup Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice (3 Valencia oranges)
- Nutmeg (optional)
- Chop blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, grapes, apples, peaches and bananas.
- Place them in a large bowl and mix gently.
- Empty fresh orange juice over the fruit and stir.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Remove and serve with a dash of nutmeg.