Habanero Hot Sauce
|Calories Per Serving:
- 12 Habanero Peppers (seeded and chopped)
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can Peaches (sliced in heavy syrup)
- ½ cup Dark Molasses
- ½ cup Yellow Mustard
- ½ cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Distilled White Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Cumin (ground)
- ½ tsp Coriander (ground)
- ½ tsp Ginger (ground)
- ½ tsp All-spice (ground)
- Place Habanero peppers, peaches, molasses, mustard, brown sugar and vinegar in a food processor or blender.
- Add in the salt, paprika, black pepper, cumin, coriander, ginger and all-spice.
- Blend the ingredients until liquefied.
- Pour the sauce in clean jars and refrigerate overnight.
- Use in the morning.