|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package Moist White Cake Mix
- 1 (5 ounce) package Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1 tsp Nutmeg (ground)
- ¾ cup Vegetable Oil
- ¾ cup White Wine
- 4 Eggs
- Whipped Cream or Confectioner's Sugar (for garnishing)
- Strawberries (for garnishing)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Grease and flour one 10-inch bundt pan.
- Take a medium bowl and combine cake mix, instant vanilla pudding, nutmeg, vegetable oil, white wine and eggs together.
- Use an electric mixer to beat the mixture for 5 minutes.
- Pour the batter into the prepared bundt pan and put it in the oven.
- Bake the batter for 50 minutes or till a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Cool the cake in the pan for 10 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the pan, onto the rack.
- Leave the cake to cool completely before slicing.
- Slice the cake and garnish with a dollop of whipped cream or dust with confectioner's sugar and sliced strawberries.