- ¾ cup Butter
- 1½ cups Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1½ tsp Almond Extract
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2½ tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2½ cups Flour
- 1¼ cups Milk
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- Place a pan over medium heat and cream the butter until smooth.
- Add sugar and beat well.
- Add the eggs and beat further to smooth the mixture.
- Add almond extract, vanilla extract, baking powder, salt, flour and milk.
- Beat the mixture until nice and smooth.
- Fill the batter in cupcake liners or greased tins 2/3 full.
- Bake for about 20 minutes till the cakes turn golden brown.