|Calories Per Serving:
- 250g Ridge Gourd
- 250g Sweet Potato
- 250g Gherkins
- 250g Pumpkin
- 250g Cow Peas, long beans
- 250g Ash Gourd
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 Coconuts, to extract milk
- 8 to 10 Green Chilies
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 2 tbsp Ghee or Oil
- Few Curry Leaves
- Chop vegetable into thick strips.
- Slit green chilies and extract thin milk from the coconuts.
- Cook vegetables in green chilies and coconut milk.
- Add salt to the mixture and heat for 2 minutes.
- Mix in the vegetables.
- Just before the coconut milk begins to boil, remove from flame.
- In a small saucepan, put ghee or oil and let it get hot.
- Prepare seasoning by adding cumin, mustard and curry leaves to the hot oil.
- Once they start crackling, add the seasoning to the coconut milk mixture.
- You can add sugar, if desired.
- Yogirathna is ready to be served.