Banana Crumb Muffins
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1/8 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Flour, all-purpose
- 1½ cups Flour
- 1/3 cup Butter, melted
- 1/3 cup packed Brown Sugar
- ¾ cup White Sugar
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- 3 Bananas, mashed
- Prepare oven by heating to 375 deg F (190 deg C).
- Grease 10 muffin cups or line them with muffin paper.
- Mix together in a large bowl, baking soda, baking powder, 1½ cups of flour and salt.
- Take a separate bowl and beat together egg, banana and melted butter.
- Combine the two mixtures of banana and flour until they have blended well.
- Scoop batter into muffin cups.
- Take a small bowl and mix 2 tablespoons of flour along with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Blend in one tablespoon of butter and mix, until the mixture becomes coarse.
- Sprinkle this over the muffin batter.
- Put the muffin cups into preheated oven and bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
- The muffin is ready when a toothpick is inserted in the center and it comes out clean.