- 1/4 cup Almonds (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 8 oz Mascarpone Cheese (softened)
- 2 tbsp Orange Juice
- 1/3 cup Dried Cranberries
- Cook the almonds in a skillet, along with butter and sugar.
- Cook until the sugar melts, while shaking the skillet occasionally.
- When the sugar melts, lower the heat and stir till the almonds are golden.
- Now, put the mixture into a parchment paper and keep for cooling.
- Crush in a food processor, after it comes down to room temperature.
- In a separate bowl, beat the orange juice and cheese and beat till fluffy.
- To this, stir in the crushed almond-sugar mixture and the dried cranberries.
- Mix well.
- Chill for three days and serve.