Baby Corn Gravy
- 6 Baby Corns
- 2 Onions
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 tsp Fennel Seeds
- 1 tbsp Ginger-garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- Coriander Leaves (for garnishing)
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the baby corns in a cooker, along with some salt and pressure cook them until soft.
- Remove and cut them into small pieces.
- Chop onions and tomatoes separately.
- Place a pan on fire and heat oil in it.
- Add mustard seeds and fennel seeds.
- When they splutter, add the chopped onions.
- Stir fry the onions until they are golden brown in color.
- Add in the ginger-garlic paste and stir fry.
- Now, add the chopped tomatoes and mix well.
- Mix in baby corns and saute for a few minutes.
- Add chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder and little water. Stir well.
- Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Now, cover the pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Remove and serve hot, with naan, chapaati or roti.