Zucchini Apple Bread
- 4 cups All-purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp Baking Soda
- 1-1/2 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 5 Eggs
- 1-1/2 cups Vegetable Oil
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1 cup Brown Sugar (packed)
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Zucchini (unpeeled & shredded)
- 1 cup Fresh Apple (peeled & shredded)
- 1-1/2 cups Pecans (chopped)
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in a large bowl.
- Beat eggs in another bowl.
- Add in oil, sugar and vanilla.
- Now, add the flour mixture to it and mix well.
- Stir in zucchini, apples and pecans, to make a stiff batter.
- Spoon the batter into 8x4x3-inch loaf pans.
- Bake for about an hour, at a temperature of 350 deg F.
- Cool the bread in the pans for 10 minutes, before removing.
- Place in a wire rack to cool properly.
- Cut into slices and serve.