- 4 Chicken Breasts (skinless, boneless)
- 1 container Yogurt (plain low-fat)
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- 1 cup Dried Bread Crumbs (seasoned)
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt (to taste)
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 tbsp Fresh Parsley (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 350 degrees F.
- Beat yogurt in a small bowl, until it is creamy and smooth.
- Add lemon and stir together.
- Combine the bread crumbs, garlic powder and salt in a separate bowl. Mix the ingredients.
- Place a little butter in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry. Dip each breast in lemon/yogurt mixture and then in the bread crumb mixture.
- Place completely coated chicken breasts in the baking dish and top each chicken breast with butter.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley on top and bake in preheated oven for an hour.
- Allow it to cool for 5 to 10 minutes, before serving.